Weddings can be expensive and wedding planning can be super stressful. Trying to remember EVERYTHING that you need to plan for on your wedding day is a monumental task! If you’re worried about forgetting something or don’t want to spend ALL of your time before the wedding stressing over details, then an all-inclusive venue may be best for you! All-inclusive wedding venues pretty much take care of everything for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger. Not to mention, they tend to save you money as well since they already have everything that they need on site to get your wedding set up and looking gorgeous. So, here are my 3 favorite all-inclusive wedding venues in southern California with photos included!
Leo Carrillo Ranch
The Leo Carrillo Ranch is a gorgeous all-inclusive wedding venue in Southern California. It also has a ton of super cool history. It was previously owned by Broadway actor and esteemed conservationist, Leo Carrillo. You can learn more about the history of the property here!
The Leo Carrillo Ranch is located in Carlsbad, California on 16 plus acres of sprawling fields. This venue is private, romantic, and perfect for any bride & groom to be. Their all inclusive package covers everything, but I will hit a few highlights below before I share photos!
- Complimentary guest parking
- A 1 hour rehearsal
- 5 hours of use for ceremony & reception
- Wedding party dressing areas
- Day of Venue Coordinator that will:
- Create a timeline with you specific to your event
- Put together all final details
- Ensure all vendors arrive on time and set-up properly
- Oversee and assist with cleanup
- Collect and load all personal items into client vehicle at the end of the evening
- Professional Ranch Staff
- Bar service
- Appetizer table & two entree buffet
- Almost ANY decor you could possibly need
Learn more about this venue on their website & view the photos below to see what your wedding could look like if you choose the Leo Carrillo Ranch as your venue (and me as your wedding photographer)!
The Farm in Norco
Another absolutely stunning all-inclusive wedding venue in Southern California is The Farm in Norco! This venue is lush, spacious, and super private. Everytime I shoot a wedding here, it feels like we’re in our own little world! I’m obsessed. Not to mention, this venue has several different all-inclusive options to accommodate different budgets!
Here are a few of the highlights from their all-inclusive packages:
- Tons of different decor options for your ceremony and reception–to name a few:
- Round 60” tables
- White padded chairs
- Table linens
- A head table or sweetheart table
- Arch flowers & draping
- Shepherd hooks with hanging mason jars & babies breath for aisles
- Bridal cottage available at 10 AM the day of the wedding
- Grooms den available 3 hours before the ceremony
- Day of coordinator
- Full staff for set up & clean up
- Bridal party florals
- Dessert truck
- Yard games
- Horse and carriage arrival or departure
- And SO so much more
If you want to learn more about this venue you can do so by visiting their website & if you’d like to see what hosting your wedding here could look like, take a look at the photos I have taken at this venue below!
Serendipity Garden Weddings
If you’re looking for less of a farm setting and more of a mountain or hilly setting for your wedding, this all-inclusive wedding venue is nestled within the foothills of Oak Glen, California and provides such a serene, intimate ambiance. I have to say, this may be one of my favorite all-inclusive venues in Southern California of all time. Serendipity Garden has so many different areas within the property to set up your ceremony or reception, it almost feels like a tiny city. Not to mention there are so many amazing photo opportunities here!
But I digress! Let’s dive into some of the highlights within their all-inclusive package so you know what they have to offer:
- Bridal Suite for two hours before your ceremony
- Groom’s suite for two hours before your ceremony
- Optional add on if you need more time to get ready or take photos: Cottage Amore – available as early as 6 AM
- Bridal assistant, Groom assistant, and Venue manager on wedding day
- Professional DJ
- Gift table and sign in area
- Golf cart shuttle for guests
- Personal florals:
- Bridal bouquet & bridesmaids bouquet
- Flower girl petals
- Groom & groomsmen boutonniers
- Wedding cake
- Cocktail hour on the terrace complete with a baby grand piano & talented pianist
- Bar Service
- Reception decor
- Photo booth
- Horse drawn carriage
- Catering (full menu)
If you would like to learn more about this venue, visit their website here! And if you would like to see photos, check out the ones I have taken below!
Need a wedding photographer for your all-inclusive Southern California wedding & like the photos you’ve seen throughout this blog post? Get in touch! I would love to photograph your special day!
If you’re looking for other Southern California wedding venues, be sure to check out my top 6 favorites in this blog post. Need more wedding inspiration? Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!
Until next time!